Thursday, October 2, 2008

sleeper!

So we've been having drain tile installed over the past week. It's been quite the process (pictures to come in a day or two). I normally am not one to brag, but I just wanted to say that Matea has been the best sleeper. She has slept through digging outside her window, trucks, and jackhammering in the basement right under her floor. She's done great. Anyway, I caught this video this afternoon, and it gives you a sneak peek of what our yard looks like, too. (ugh!!)
Enjoy. :)

2 comments:

jodi said...

wow! She is quite the sleeper!! What a project - can't wait to see it all done! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

maybe Matea can teach Kylie how to sleep like that!!!
She is very cute and I'm glad to hear everything is going well. Jo gave me your email address which I passed on to a co-worker, who is in the adoption process.