Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it's over!

Today was the last day of my "maternity leave." It's back to work tomorrow. It won't be too bad...I'll be working 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. It is just hard to believe how FAST this time went. Everyone said it would fly by, and I knew it would...but.... I feel like I was just starting to get in a groove of being a "stay at home mom." I guess starting tomorrow I'll work on getting in the groove of being a "mostly stay at home mom." :)

I haven't taken any good pictures of Matea lately, so, sorry. I'll try to get some pictures up in the next few days.

Till next time....stay strong. ;)

1 comment:

Libby Design said...

It sounds like you'll have a pretty sweet set-up!! You'll be able to get out of the house and have some "adult interaction", but then you'll still have plenty of time to be at home with Matea.:) Just be thankful you're not going back full-time and you don't have to drop her off for her first day of daycare today. Ugh. That was horrible handing off my baby to someone so I could go sit in a cubicle for 10 hours.

Hope going back to work is a smooth transition for ya!