Thursday, April 24, 2008

We're getting close!

I'm convinced that it can't be too much longer before we get our referral! As you can see, we're #10 on the unofficial list. However, 6 of the waiting families before us are waiting for siblings, which puts us as the #4 family waiting for a single infant! FOUR! Crazy. It's been a couple weeks since the last batch of referrals were handed out, so I'm hoping we'll hear something in the next 2 weeks. I guess one can never know for sure, but, here's hoping!
As a side note, about a month or so ago I asked Aaron when he thought we'd get a referral and he said "April 29" without looking at a calendar or anything. So, we'll see.....!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will circle April 29th on my calendar, Aaron, and we will see!!
Love, Grandma Lynn

Anonymous said...

Fae said...

CRAZY!!!!!!

Thompson's said...

What an exciting time..I can't WAIT for the phone call from you guys:-)