Friday, August 17, 2007

Not much new

I told Jen that when the baby comes home we'll buy him/her a shirt that says this!! Ha!

There isn't a whole lot new going on up here. We are going to savor these next 2 weekends of dullness as we are completely booked until October after that! It's all fun things, but nevertheless, it is busyness.

Aimee and Chad and the kids were up last weekend...it was nice to spend some extended time with them. The downside being that we ALL have colds now (everyone except Jesse!) - I even went home from work early on Wednesday and slept solid for 3.5 hours in the afternoon.

On the baby front - I've started looking at things like high chairs, pack-n-plays, and diaper bags. Currently I'm considering a Stokke Tripp Trapp high chair - it's kind of weird, but I kind of like it. I think Aaron and I are going to need to go see what is out there so we can get more of a feel for what we like and don't like. I suppose we still have plenty of time!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

We do things in twos, so if you need anything we probably have two of them. I think we're gonna be getting rid of a lot of it soon so let me know. Super excited for you!

jodi said...

haha i love it. i'm going to get so many guys it's not even funny. :) i'm thinking about buying 7 different "aunt" shirts" ... one for each day. sound ok?

Anonymous said...

I think you should totally get that high chair - it looks really cool!

Love, Rach