Friday, August 3, 2007

just in case you care

We UPSd our dossier down to CHSFS today! It sure is nice to not have that hanging over our heads anymore. Working on that dossier was like homework in college - you knew it had to get done at some point, so even when you were out having fun there was always this nagging feeling of "something to do." Anyway, that feeling is gone! The pictures to the left are the pictures we had to include in our dossier, the first look the Ethiopian government will get of us. :) (I have some much more fun pictures, but they are still on the camera...which reminds me...I can't remember the last time I've printed off any pictures - anyone else have that problem??)

In other news...Aaron's parents are up for the weekend. Mike is helping Aaron with electrical stuff in the garage. I should have taken a picture of the trench they dug today in the yard. It was a lot of work. It is nice to start working on the garage to get Aaron ready to move the office out there. Hopefully that will happen before it snows.

2 comments:

The Bailey Family said...

It's official- we are so excited for you!! This is the hard part- at least it was for me! Waiting for the phone to ring!!!

Thompson's said...

I'm so excited for you, too. You can be "pregnant" with us as we're all waiting for our little miracles to show up!