Saturday, August 15, 2009

Favorite things!

We've been having some massive issues with all the pictures on our computer, thus the lack in blogging. Therefore, I decided to not only update the look of the blog (something new, I guess), I decided to do a Favorite Things post. Here goes!

Current Favorite Breakfast Food



I was watching Food Network's Giada At Home where she made this breakfast. I decided to try the ricotta cheese/yogurt mix, and to my delight I LOVE IT! I've been eating it for breakfast along with some fresh fruit and yogurt - delish!



Skype
I got to talk to my sister when she got to Ireland this week -and hopefully we'll be able to talk periodically while she's gone. Enough said about that!


Favorite Quick Unhealthy Snack:

A couple tablespoons of peanut butter chips and dark chocolate chips in a tiny dish or in my palm. Or sprinkled on ice cream. YUM!



Infant Tylenol
This is currently one of my favorites, as Matea is getting several teeth in right now. Why don't they sell Tylenol in bigger bottles?

I'm digging this band...
Need to Breathe
We currently have both of their albums (The Heat and Daylight). Their music seems to be a perfect mix of upbeat, mellow, rock, alternative, melodic, rhythmic...I don't know. I like them.








And this song....
Mat Kearney's Closer to Love. Here's the video!

1 comment:

Karley Ann said...

I also LOVE need to breathe!! They were just in Duluth... boo we missed them!