Monday, November 10, 2008

crawling!

Ok, I think the video is finally working! I've been having technical difficulties this afternoon.

Anyway - Matea learned how to crawl on Friday! She did it the first time when I was at work. I got home and I was able to get her to take a few "steps" throughout the day. Saturday morning I was curious to see if she remembered her new found skill, and lo and behold, off she went towards a toy! She has not yet figured out that she can follow us from one room to another - we'll see when she figures that out.

Here is a brief clip of her crawling. You get the general idea. :) You can also see that she is trying to pull up on me at the end - she is now trying to pull up on everything and LOVES standing and taking steps. It'll be interesting to see if she will be walking by Christmas.

6 comments:

Libby Design said...

Hahahaha! That video is SO cute!! Mom mentioned she had started crawling. Watch out - your life will forever be changed. :) Can't wait to see all her new tricks...I'm sure the kids will love that she can get around and play with them more easily now. Give her a hug for us!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love the look she has at the end...."I did it"! Computers are actually great for sharing special times like this,aren't they?
Love, Grandma Lynn

Amy said...

It sounds like she was working hard in that clip! How adorable. I hope parenthood is going very well for you guys.

gary.d.flavin said...

awwww...

Becky said...

I feel like a little kid watching that video clip over and over! It is just so stinking cute! I can't wait to see her again and watch her in person! Grandma P.

Kate said...

soooooo cute! I can't wait to see her in whatever "Christmas-y" pics you get. The first Christmas is so much fun.