Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I...(got tagged!)

I
(verb)

I am: blessed, chosen, adopted, accepted, redeemed forgiven (Ephesians 1:3-8)
I think: therefore I am
I know: where I'm going when I die
I want: Matea to be home
I have: more than I need

I wish: I had a personal chef
I hate: know-it-alls
I miss: the social life of college
I fear: bugs
I feel: content

I hear: nothing!
I smell: fresh air
I search: for the perfect pair of jeans
I wonder: what Matea's personality is like
I regret: complacency in my relationship with God

I ache: when I run
I care: not enough!
I always: wear earrings
I am not: detail oriented
I believe: the 5 statements of faith (thanks, Beth Moore!)

I dance: with my sister - using wooden spoons as microphones, of course
I sing: horribly
I cry: I generally try not to, but its getting harder as I age!
I don’t always: exercise
I fight: unfortunately I do fight sometimes.

I write: in my journal - someday maybe I'll publish something?
I win: sometimes
I lose: track of time when I am online
I never: eat spicy foods
I confuse: its with it's

I listen: when the conversation is interesting ;)
I can usually be found: home or work
I am afraid of: losing a loved one
I need: to be more patient
I am happy about: the way life is turning out

I'm tagging - Jo, Shawna, and Sarah S

No comments: