Thursday, January 31, 2008

23 is significant

Today we have reached a milestone in our wait for our referral. We are number 23! You may be wondering to yourself, "self - why is #23 so signifcant to them?" Well, all you selves out there, let me tell you. Now when we check our status on "The List" we NO LONGER have to scroll down to find our names! That, my friend, is kind of like feeling your baby move for the first time. Or something. In honor of this very important milestone in our adoption journey, I present you with:

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's with the stinkin' cat?

The Bailey Family said...

congrats on the milestone!

Jen @ Paisley Print Boutique said...

YAY!! mom and i were checking out baby stuff today. we wanted to buy something, but alas, there was nothing cute. dang. hopefully next time.

Libby Design said...

I hate cats.

But congrats on #23!!! Hopefully now the time will fly by.

jodi said...

Aaron - do you need a time-out?

I think the cat expresses it perfectly!!

Jodi

Thompson's said...

Yeah, very exciting. I can't wait to hear about the baby waiting to meet you! And yes, not scrolling is a big deal..thanks for sharing:-)

Becky said...

I cannot even explain how excited I am as one of the "grandma's to be!!" You can be sure that there will be LOTS and LOTS of pictures taken and LOTS AND LOTS of love going on when we see your little one!! It gets more exciting every single day waiting to hear all the details. You and Aaron and your little one are in our prayers daily. We love you!

White Family said...

I was going to post "I hate cats" but someone beat me to it. Actually I love cats...I think they taste like chicken! :)

kiss-kiss-------J

ps- so ya felt it kick eh? Aaron, how are ya with poopy bottoms?

White Family said...

I was going to post "I hate cats" but someone beat me to it. Actually I love cats...I think they taste like chicken! :)

kiss-kiss-------J

ps- so ya felt it kick eh? Aaron, how are ya with poopy bottoms?