Wednesday, October 31, 2007

vaccines

Today we took one more tiny step forward to getting our baby. We got our vaccines!! How romantic. Aaron and I each got 6 shots, (3 in each arm) plus a couple prescriptions and we have LIVE TYPHOID in our refrigerator (oral vaccine). Our arms are a little sore, but, oh well. I have also been told by my wonderful sister that our blog looks really boring. I agree. So here are some random pictures for you to enjoy.
Hanging out in Hartley Park a couple weeks ago...

Here is Buddy sleeping in the carseat we have in our basement...
Aaron and Brandon..."working"....

2 comments:

Christie said...

I remember getting each of those shots not too long ago myself. Good thing you are done with them now- just a few more pills to take (make sure you keep them in the fridge:).

I have enjoyed ready your blog and praying for you both as you are on this great journey. I am so happy for the two of you and know that this precious child will be very blessed to have you as parents.

My cousins are also in the process of adopting 3 siblings from Ethiopia. Patience seems to be one of the biggest things they are learning.

-Christie

Christina said...

We are starting on those shots soon too! Ahhhh! Scary!