Monday, July 21, 2008

7 years



Happy Anniversary to us!

Today marks 7 years of marriage for Aaron and me. We joke that we've had 6.5 great years...probably a half year wasn't so hot. :) I wanted to put a picture up from our wedding but I realized that we do not have a single picture that is DIGITAL from our wedding! That is so strange...a lot has changed in the world of photography in 7 years. I'll get around to scanning some photos someday.

I thought I'd take a minute to brag about my husband. I love it that he is level headed, analytical, and handy. (of course, his analytical side does drive me nuts at time, but I'm learning to value it more and more). He has a great sense of humor and he is self-driven enough to not only start his own business, but for it to be very successful. On top of it all he is creative, musical, smart, and humble. And he puts up with me - I'm most thankful for that.

God has been faithful to us and has blessed our marriage and although we are not always Christ-like as individuals or as a couple, I pray that we are consistently moving more in that direction as we grow in our relationships with Jesus and with each other. We never would have thought God would have brought us to where we are right now, but we wouldn't have it any other way. I'm excited to see where we'll be in 7 years from now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY!!! I still think you had a fun wedding and am glad we got to celebrate that day with you both!! We have enjoyed watching you grow together as individuals and as a couple over the years. It hardly seem possible that seven years have passed since that beautiful day! Now, it will be made that much more beautiful by the addition of Matea to your family! God truly has blessed you!! We love you!! Love, Mom and Dad P.

jodi said...

Congratulations on 7 years!!
We love you both and are so happy for you! It seems like Aaron has always been a part of our family......and yet the wedding doesn't seem that long ago! Hope you are having a great rest of the day.