Tuesday, February 24, 2009

quote

I found this quote on a wall hanging in Hallmark the other day - I love it!
***************************************************************
Just think,
you're here not by chance,
but by God's choosing.
His hand formed you
and made you the person you are.
He compares you to no one else--
you are one of a kind.
You lack nothing
that His grace can't give you.
He has allowed you to be here
at this time in history
to fulfill His special purpose
for this generation.
-Roy Lessin

2 comments:

Libby Design said...

That is wonderful, Katie! Wow. Why can't I ever think of cool things to say like that?? :) So did you buy the wall hanging? Or can I design one for you and frame it for your birthday??? Hee, hee!

Anonymous said...

I love that, Katie! Thanks for sharing it, and reminding us of God's great love!