Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas...

Well, our last Christmas without kids came and went! We spent the majority of our time in Frederic with Aaron's family which was fun. After the big snow we went out hiking in the woods. It was BEAUTIFUL out there - it seemed like a scene from Narnia! It was nice to spend some extended time with the Peterson clan.Christmas Eve night went to Coon Rapids and spent the night and Christmas day with my family. My dad's sister and her family were in town this year, and Aaron was able to meet my uncle Tim and my cousin Jake for the first time (considering the fact that I have a total of 3 uncles and 7 cousins, that is a big deal!).

We came home to 10+ inches of snow - but we have the BEST neighbors - they cleared our whole drive way, our porch, our front walk, and a path from the garage to the house. It was nice to come home and not have to deal with clearing the snow. Now if it would just STOP snowing for a while, that would be nice....

1 comment:

Thompson's said...

VERY nice neighbors you have. Jon just got in from a total of about 3-4 hours of shoveling!
I love the picture of the trees!