Sunday, September 30, 2007

We made it

It's almost official: We made it through September. This was a crazy busy month for us, although most of the activity was fun we didn't have too much down time over the past 6 weeks. And now, IT IS OVER! Yeah! A glance at our calendar over the next couple months shows nothing too monumental going on which is how I like it. Not only does it mean life is a bit calmer, it gives us the flexibility to go to Frederic or the Cities without feeling like we are NEVER at home.

Adoption Update: Our agency hasn't given out many referrals over the past several weeks so there really hasn't been much progress forward to document. I'm feeling a bit drained right now so the thought of possibly getting a referral in 3 months freaks me out a bit - right now I'd be ok with waiting to get one until late Spring! I'm sure though, that as we continue on with waiting I'll get more and more antsy to get that phone call from our social worker!

On that note, it is GOOD BYE SEPTEMBER, HELLO OCTOBER!

2 comments:

Thompson's said...

I predict you'll be wanting a referral long before late spring. After a month of down time, you'll be hoping they speed up referrals:-)

gary.d.flavin said...

did you ever figure out the RSS feed thing katie? For sure good riddance september :)