Friday, January 28, 2011

sneak peak

We had yet another ultrasound today...we finally got a glimpse of the baby's face. Normally her hands are up in front of her face so we can't see much. These aren't the greatest pictures, but here is a glimpse for you....
Apparently her head was jammed up against my uterus or the placenta or something so the ultrasound tech couldn't get a good shot. But, its the best we've gotten so far! I am really looking forward to this baby being OUT of my belly and moving on to the next part of life. I've got to make one giant Target trip to pick up some things for me and for the baby and then I think we're ready!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

one big target trip for me and we're ready, too. five weeks and counting...

Thompson's said...

YEAHHHH!! Love the pictures! Can't wait to meet her.

Libby Design said...

Oh fun - thanks for sharing!! I can't wait to meet her and see your cute 'lil family all together! :)