Monday, January 26, 2009

Redeeming Love

I have neglected my blog because I have been engrossed in a book! I just read Francine Rivers' Redeeming Love and I can't recommend the book highly enough. The book is a riveting retelling of the biblical story of Hosea set during the California gold rush. I read the book originally 3-4 years ago and it had just as much of an impact on me now as it did the first time I read it.

If you are looking for a good love story to read, pick up this book! It tells not only the beautiful love story of Angel and Michael Hosea, but puts into a word picture the love story of a Savior and His bride that allows me to say "oh wow...I think I am starting to understand..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that book is amazing!!!! I've read it several times and intend to read it several more. LOVE IT!!!!!