Tuesday, October 14, 2008

drain tile installation










Here are some pictures from our drain tile installation. Our front and side yard look horrible - thank goodness our neighbors don't care!! I'm getting excited to do some landscaping in the fall. I'm hoping to come up with a plan for plants and flowers over the winter so we can get started as soon as spring shows up.

We are so glad that the construction bit is over - and even MORE glad that our basement is totally dry!! We've had rain off and on over the last week which has been a total answer to prayer. We are getting new carpet installed tomorrow and it is nice to know that everything is dry and the carpet won't get ruined. We are really looking forward to working on the basement and getting it to be how we want it.

(On a completely unrelated note....if anyone knows how to get Picassa to blog more than 4 pictures let me know. It drives me nuts that I can save 8 pictures in the "holding area" and it will only upload 4. Also, I don't know how to add pictures to the BOTTOM of my post. Right now when I upload additional pictures they all go to the top and I have to rearrange them. Irritating. So, any help would be great.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Libby Design said...

Oh sad, the phallic bush is no more.:( I'm so glad you guys got this taken care of!! It'll be nice to have the chance to do your own landscaping...it'll completely change the look of things. Looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend!!

P.S. I have the same issues adding photos...they appear at the top and I have to rearrange them. ANNOYING!!!