Friday, August 12, 2011

some pictures

Here are some updated pictures of the girls!
I did my most elaborate cornrows yet on Matea - I really was proud of myself. :-)


Adlee is getting more and more enjoyable every day! She "talks" to us often now and is pretty smiley. I love it.

We got Matea a bike and I think it was the best $30 we spent. :-) She is LOVING riding it! She has improved so much in the past week that the last few times we've gone out around the block I have to run because she is going too fast for me to walk. So I'm getting some good exercise too! (and in case you are wondering, I've got 6 pounds to go!)
That's all I've got for now, I just wanted to do a quick update since it has been a while!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling pictures of both Matea and Adlee!! Well, Matea is a better bike rider than me!! Remember my last time on your Mom's bike, I crashed!! Ha!
Grandma Lynn

Sarah said...

ashlynn got a bike this summer, too! she loves it and can get going pretty fast as well. they are growing up so fast, aren't they?

Thompson's said...

Very fun. Glad she's enjoying the bike!