Saturday, August 1, 2009

happenings

One year ago today we met Matea for the very first time!! I can't believe how fast that went.

Today is our last full day with Jen before she heads out to become a missionary. We're at mom and dad's getting ready to have a party with family and friends. Tomorrow we go to a Twins game (and hope Matea lasts longer than 3 innings!).

My plan is to become a really good blogger while Jen's gone. :-) That way if we miss each other online she can know what's going on by checking the blog. So if anyone is still reading this blog...well...theoretically there'll be a lot more to read over the next 11 months or so. Ha!

So here's to blogging, Matea, and Jen!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I read it all the time!

Libby Design said...

I do, too!! Can't wait for the more frequent blog posts!! That's one of my goals, too, once everyone is back to school. :)

Jen @ Paisley Print Boutique said...

All I can say is that there better be frequent blogs since it could be the very last blog post I'll read EVER...or something.